Friday, December 19, 2008

What I've been doing at work...

This process has seemed like it's taken forever, but I'm glad that we're finally done because it looks AWESOME! The local humane society in the county where I work, received grants to not only purchase a cargo van to transport animals to the prison program and back, but also for their new endeavors of transporting animals to a shelter in Minneapolis, Minnesota to find forever homes. I'm a big supporter for adoption of animals - and I really hope that this van stirs up the cause and plenty of long deserved attention to the cause! The company I work for was fortunate enough to develop the concept of the art work, as well as printing and installation. Our team put in lots of hours all the way around and it looks great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. It's so cute.