Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...a day early!

We're going to be traveling up to Michigan tomorrow morning to spend Thanksgiving with my in-laws. I'm definitely going to miss spending time with my sister while she's in town this weekend, but at least I'll get to see her when she comes home for Christmas. (I'm already counting down the days, Katie!)

Even with all this turmoil going on in the country right now - I have lots to be thankful for- a loving husband and family, great friends (that I consider my extended family!), my job, health, and insurance, all while living in this great country. There's many people out there now that can't say the same thing, which is why it's a great time to help out the community. A little goes a long way, so please take the time to help out those around you. Pay it forward - you never know when you might be in need.

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!

No comments: